Butlin’s is always an accredited name when it comes to accommodation. Founded in 1936, this British chain of seaside resorts has been hosting millions of guests across the globe. From the lovely locations to the wonderful facilities and service, it is no surprise that all of Butlin’s properties are the top choice of so many tourists.
There is only one problem: Not everyone understands the Butlins WiFi login process. While all the locations provide two different wifi options for customers to share family memories and holiday snaps, you have to log in to get online. Many people struggle with this step.
Not being able to stay connected during your trip can be a huge turn-off, but don’t worry. The Trustguide team is here, and we’ve got you covered!
WiFi Options At Butlin’s
As I just mentioned, every Butlin’s location provides guests with two wifi options: Free essential wifi and premium wifi. Depending on your need, you can choose the one that suits you best. We will take a look at each of them:
Free Essential WiFi
For the Free Essential package, customers can access 300MB of data per day.
It’s the perfect choice if you just need basic internet access, such as receiving or sending emails, casual web surfing, and getting on social media. However, it’s inconvenient for those who want to stream videos.
Just like the name has stated, the package is completely free.
In case you want to stream video or download movies, go for the Premium WiFi package. With this option, you can use 20GB of data a day.
Each package allows up to 4 separate devices. It comes at a rate of £15 for a 3-night stay, and £25 for a 7-night stay.
You can purchase the Premium WiFi package on your device once you’ve checked in the resort.
Butlins WiFi Login: A Step-By-Step Guide
Now that you’ve decided on the wifi option, let’s take you through the Butlins wifi login guide.
- Step 1: At the “Settings” on your device, click on “Wifi”. This should show you a list of available networks.
- Step 2: Connect to the “Butlin’s WiFi” network.
- Step 3: In most cases, you will be redirected to Butlin’s Wifi Dashboard. If it doesn’t automatically redirect you to the website, you will have to open the internet browser on your devices, such as Chrome or Safari, for the device to recognize this.
- Step 3: At Butlin’s Wifi Dashboard, two options will appear. Select the Free Essential Wifi or the Premium Wifi Package, depending on your preference.
- Step 4: After choosing a package, you have to fill in your name and email address.
- Step 5: Provide your card details (name on card, card number, expiry date, and security code).
- Step 6: Accept the terms & conditions.
- Step 7: Create a password and fill in your phone number.
- Step 8: Click the “Get me online” button.
And hooray, you are all set! Welcome to Butlin’s wifi!
That’s it, our complete guide on Butlins wifi login! Pretty easy, right?
The key is, sometimes your device won’t automatically redirect you to the wifi dashboard. In that case, all you have to do is manually open the browser, and the rest should be a piece of cake! In case you still encounter any problems while signing up, don’t hesitate to reach out to Butlin’s Customer Service Team.
Leave a Reply