If you are receiving child support in Texas, you may want to login to your account to see recent payments, changes, or other important information. Here is how to do it:
- Go to the texas child support website at https://childsupport.oag.texas.gov/s/login/?language=en_US and click on the “Login” link in the top left corner of the homepage.
- Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields and click on “Log In.”
- If you have more than one child support case open with OAG, you will be prompted to select which case you would like to view information for. Once you have selected a case, all of the relevant information for that case will be displayed on the home page of the login page.
What is Child Support in Texas?
Child support is a court-ordered financial obligation that a parent may owe to their children. In Texas, child support is calculated using a sliding scale, which is based on the incomes of both parents. The formula used to calculate child support in Texas is:
child support = ((income of non-custodial parent) – (adjusted income of custodial parent)) * percentage
The percentage used to calculate child support in Texas is:
percentage = (100 – adjusted gross income) / adjusted gross income
How to Login to the Child Support Online OAG Database in Texas
If you are a parent in Texas with a child support obligation, you may need to login to the online oag database to check your case status and make payments. This article will show you how to login and use the oag online system.
How to Obtain a Copy of Your Previous Child Support Order
In order to login and obtain a copy of your previous child support order, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your account at the Texas Child Support Online System (TSOS).
- Click on “My Case” in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- On the My Case page, click on “Details” next to your case number.
- On the Details page, you will find an “Order Documents” link under the heading “Case Information.” Click on this link to view a copy of your last child support order.
If you are involved in a child support case, it is important to have an account with the oag texas. This will allow you to track your payments and gain access to other resources related to your case. If you do not already have an account, now is the time to create one. To login, follow these simple steps: 1) Go to www.oag.state.tx.us and click on “Login” in the top right corner of the page 2) Click on “Create Account” 3) Fill out all of the necessary information 4) Once you have completed Step 4, click on “Submit” You should now be able to access all of the features available through your account, including tracking your payments and accessing case files
Leave a Reply