Are you looking for a way to access the City of Toronto Eli login? Do you find it difficult to do because you do not have full instruction?
You have come to the right place. In this post, the TrustGuide team will give you a hand as we will help you out with this problem. Stay tuned and keep scrolling down for more!
How To Access City Of Toronto Eli Login
You can follow our steps to have the accessing process finished easily:
- Step 1: On your search bar, search for Eli Toronto login or use this link to access the official Eli Learning City Of Toronto Login page.
- Step 2: Sign in with your login information. Note that you must have received these from the Eli Learning City Of Toronto Login upon registration.
- Step 3: Enter the password and employer number.
- Step 4: A “successfully logged in” message must now appear, and you’ve successfully logged into the website.
Remember that if you enter an incorrect password five times a row, you will be locked out for an hour.
What To Do If To Retrieve Your Password?
In case you forgot your password, please follow these steps
- Step 1: In the dashboard, click “Forgot password”
- Step 2: The web then leads you to another site, where you can see the blank to fill in your Login credentials
- Step 3: Insert your employee number here. You will be required to respond to the security question you previously chose to verify your ID.
After that, you will be prompted to modify your password.
- Step 4: Click “Submit”
What To Do If You Can Not Access The Website?
Check the following situations if you’re having trouble logging in:
- Double-check your internet connection, then refresh the website.
- Be careful when typing capital letters or symbols, for example, and make sure your information is typed precisely. If you have the option, use it to view your password.
- Turn off CAPS LOCK.
- If you can still not access the web, try using the Incognito mode on your browser or clearing the cache and cookies.
- Please be aware that some employees may need to be logged into the City’s network to view the internal job board (on a City-issued device or VPN).
You will see an error sign saying you notify the IT Service Desk if you try to log in while not linked to the network.
Please ensure that your computer is connected to the City’s network to prevent seeing this problem screen.
- If the connection problem persists despite all of these steps, you can attempt to get assistance by contacting the relevant site administrator or technical support.
The Bottom Line
Doing the City of Toronto Eli Login is easy as a piece of cake, right? Simply adhere to our instructions, and you can access the website effortlessly.
We hope you found this article informative. Thank you for supporting us; see you next time!
Leave a Reply