Did you just get a job at Amazon? Congratulations! Now you need to go through the Amazon KNet Login process to access the training network. Don’t know how to do it? Our Trustguide team will help you. Let’s get started!
What Is Amazon KNet?
Amazon KNet (Knowledge Network) is a web training resource at Amazon. It is a central location for online training where staff members can inquire about courses and consult policies. KNet is specifically designed for new employees who must log into the KNet online interface to complete the orientation.
A message with instructions should be sent to new Amazon hires through email. Before starting your first day of work, don’t forget to finish the KNet training. They might put off your next steps if you don’t finish by the deadline.
How To Log In To Amazon KNet Login Page
The procedure of logging in to the site is fairly simple. All you need to do is follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Visit the site: https://knet.csod.com/client/knet/default.aspx.
- Step 2: Enter your login information, including your login (username) account and password. You can choose the Show Password option to see what you are typing.
- Step 3: Click on the Log In button. And you are done!
How To Change Amazon KNet Login Password
Suppose you forget your password; don’t panic yet; you can change it using the following technique.
- Step 1: Go to the site: https://knet.csod.com/client/knet/default.aspx.
- Step 2: Choose the Forgot Your Password? option.
- Step 3: Enter your Login (username) account. Hit Continue. The site will send you an email with PINs and instructions for resetting the password.
- Step 4: Open the email and follow the instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I Have To Register With Amazon KNet?
No, you don’t. KNet is a network for Amazon employees that includes instructional films, safety guidelines, and other teaching tools. When employed, Amazon KNet will send you an email with your User ID and instructions for accessing your orientation. Remember to change your password after your first login.
What Should I Do If I Can’t Find The Instructions Email To Reset My Password?
Suppose you can’t find the instructions email to reset your password; you can check in the Junk or Spam section to make sure the mail wasn’t filtered. To avoid this from happening again, find the option to Not Spam, Not Junk, Add Sender To White-list, or Mark As Good. This way, you will ensure not to miss any emails from Amazon.
Is The Case Sensitive For The PIN?
Yes. The PIN is case-sensitive. Thus, enter the information exactly how it appears in the email, without any spaces or other punctuation.
The Bottom Line
Now you know how to log in to the Amazon KNet Login site. Hopefully, you will find this guide useful and easy to follow. Apply our instructions now, and you will successfully log in to your account.