Are you struggling to know how to do the DHIMS2 Login process? Or are you having trouble logging in?
If you get stuck in any of the above situations, don’t worry, as TrustGuide is here to help! Keep scrolling down because there will be useful information for you in this article.
GHS created the District Health Information Management System (DHIMS2) software in collaboration with the University of Oslo.
For the reporting and statistical requirements of organizations and district healthcare facilities at all levels, DHIMS2 is a complete HMIS solution.
It is intended to:
- Offer a thorough HMIS solution that utilizes data storage concepts and a modular structure that can be easily customized to meet the needs of various health systems, including national, regional, local, and facility-based systems.
- DHIMS2 is centralized, and updating and deploying online applications is simple.
DHIM2 Login – Login Information
To finish logging into the DHIM2 site, you need to finish some steps:
- Step 1: Find the keyword “DHIM2” on your Search Bar or click on this link.
- Step 2: In the main dashboard, the website will need you to provide some information, including username and passwords
- Step 3: Fill in the required info carefully
- Step 3: Tick on the box “Login using two-factor authentication”
- Step 4: Hit the “Sign in” button; now you are in.
Why Can’t I Sign In to The Website?
In case you can’t log in, check the cases below:
- Check the internet connection again and refresh the website to sign in again.
- Ensure you have entered your details correctly, i.e., if some letters are capitalized or symbols, enter them carefully. If there is an option to see your password, use it.
Provide no one can not see your password around.
- Make sure your CAPS LOCK is off.
- If you still cannot access the website, you can clear your browser’s cache and cookies or use your browser’s Incognito mode.
- If you are using any VPN, disable any Virtual Private Network (VPN). Some websites will block specific countries or set IP addresses.
- If you’re having trouble logging in even though you’re connected to the site, you can follow the steps to reset your password.
After visiting the relevant website, click the “Forgot Password” link.
You can retrieve your password from this page using the reset link sent to your registered email address or mobile phone.
- If the connection problem persists despite all of these steps, you can try to get help by contacting the relevant site administrator or technical support.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, the DHIM2 Login process is easy as a piece of cake! All you need to do is follow our steps; then, you can log in to the web in just a minute. Please consider the troubleshoots we have mentioned to find the solutions in case of trouble.
Thanks a lot for your time. See you soon!
Leave a Reply