Dillards employee portal is a great tool for employees to stay connected with the company and manage their work and personal lives in one place. However, if you’re new to Dillards employee portal, you may not know how to login. In this article, we’ll show you how to login to Dillards employee portal and get started using the site.
Dillards Employee Portal Login
If you are an employee of Dillards, you can use the Dillards Employee Portal to manage your personnel files and access benefits. To log in to the portal, follow these steps:
Sign in to your Dillards account using your email address and password.
Click the “Employees” link on the main menu.
Select “Employee Portal” from the list of options.
Enter your login ID and password.
Click “Log In.”
You will be taken to the portal home page.
How to use Dillards Employee Portal
Dillards Employee Portal is a great resource for employees looking to manage their personal information and access company resources. To login, follow these steps:
- Open Dillards Employee Portal on your computer.
- Log in using your employee ID (found on your pay stub or in the payroll system) and the password you created when you registered for the portal.
- Click the “My Profile” link at the top of the page to view your personal information, including your contact info and work history.
- Click the “Activities” tab to view all of your active tasks and projects, as well as tools and resources related to those tasks.
How to find your login credentials
If you have forgotten your login credentials, or if you need to reset them, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Dillards Employee Portal.
- Click on the “Login” link in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Enter your email address and password into the respective fields and click on the “Log In” button.
- If you have multiple roles in your company, be sure to select the role that you are trying to access from the drop-down menu next to “Login Name”.
- If you have any questions about logging in or using the portal, please contact customer service at 888-998-7827.
How to change your password
If you forget your Dillards employee portal login password, follow these steps to reset it:
- Log in to the employee portal using your email address and password.
- Click on “My Account” on the upper left hand corner of the main screen.
- Click on “Reset Password” under “My Profile & Settings.”
- Enter your new password in the “New Password” field and click on “Update Profile.”
- Click on the “Log Out” button at the bottom of the page to log out of the employee portal and return to the homepage.
How to report a problem with the portal
If you experience a problem logging in to the Dillards employee portal, please follow these steps:
-Click on the “Login” link located in the main menu on the left hand side of the homepage.
-Type your username and password into the appropriate boxes, and then click on “Log In.”
-If you are having trouble accessing any of the sections of the portal, be sure to include information about what section you are having difficulty with in your message. For example, if you are having trouble logging in to your career profile, make sure to state this in your message.
Leave a Reply