Social media completely embraced the short, mobile video trend. The more creativity you have, the better – and that’s why Dubsmash has become such a huge hit.
Want to join the exciting world of Dubsmash but are struggling with the Dubsmash account login process? Don’t worry; let Trustguide team show you how to do it with ease!
Dubsmash is the app that enables you to select short video clips of well-known sayings from movies, lyrics from popular songs, or even audio from viral videos and dub them into their videos.
It is a fast and straightforward way to record yourself in a hilarious video without extra effort. This app is freely downloadable for Android and iPhone smartphones.
Dubsmash Account Login: Guideline
Once you download the Dubsmash app to your device, you can start filming immediately.
Although Dubsmash does not instantly ask you to do so, you will still be asked to create an account while the video-making process remains in progress.
Step to access Dubsmash includes:
- Step 1: Download “Dubsmash” on CH-Play
- Step 2: Access the app and click the “Log In” button
- Step 3: Fill in your email address and password to your Dubsmash account, then click “Sign in”
After receiving the “successfully logged in” message, you are officially connected to your Dubsmash account!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are On Dubsmash And How To Use It?
The main tab of Dubsmash will display three categories you can browse through at the top: Trends, Discover, and My Sounds.
- Trending: You will find a collection of themed sounds in this category. Tap on any theme suggested in the category to see what audio it contains.
- Explore: Sounds provided by other users that you can use freely.
- My Sounds: Here, you can post your own sounds or view all the products from other users you love when you tap the star-shaped button on anything you like.
Tap the play icon on its left to listen to a sound. Tap the sound’s title if you want to begin duplicating a video with that particular sound in it.
Why Can’t I Log Intro to The App?
If you can not sign into the app, you may want to check these troubleshoots:
- Make sure you have a good internet connection. If there are any problems with the connection, try to check your router and restart it before continuing.
- Turn off your CAPS LOCK.
- Try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Double-check your email and password, then sign in again
Dubsmash Account Login process is just as easy as a piece of cake, right? With just a few uncomplicated steps, you can now log in to the app and start recording your fantastic dubbing video.
Good luck and have fun!