Emory patient portal is a secure online system that enables patients, caregivers and other authorized individuals to view their health information, order prescription medications and make other health care decisions. The blue login link provides easy access to the various sections of the portal.
If you are having trouble logging in or accessing your account, follow these steps:
-Enter your Emory ID number in the Enter your Emory ID number in the Login form on the home page of the patient portal
-In the Security question field, type “What is your mother’s maiden name?”
-In the Answer field, type “Foley”
-Click on Login. If you are still having difficulty logging in, please contact Patient Care at 404-727-4000
What is the Emory Patient Portal?
The Emory Patient Portal is a secure online portal that patients and their caregivers can use to manage their health care. The portal allows patients to access their medical records, schedule appointments, and request services from Emory’s providers. It also provides information about symptoms and treatments, and allows caregivers to track the health of their loved ones.
To login to the Emory Patient Portal, click the link below.:
Click here to login to the Emory Patient Portal.
How to Login to the Emory Patient Portal
If you are looking for information about how to login to the Emory Patient Portal, we have you covered. This portal offers users a variety of resources, including an online appointment calendar and patient bill payment system. To login to the portal, follow these steps:
- Visit https://www.emoryhealthcare.org/patient-portal/index.html and click the Login link in the top menu bar.
- Enter your Username and Password in the appropriate fields and click Login.
- After you have logged in, you will be presented with a list of options on the left side of the screen. Select My Profile to access your personal patient profile page.
- Under My Profile, click the Calendar link to view your schedule and make appointments. Click Payment Options to learn about our payment options or View Bills to see a list of your bills.
Downloading and installing the Emory Patient Portal
If you are a patient at Emory University Hospital, you can use our patient portal to access your medical records, communicate with your doctor, and more. To login to the portal, follow these steps:
- Download the patient portal app from the App Store or Google Play store.
- Open the app and sign in with your Emory username and password.
- Click the My Medical Record button on the top left of the screen to open your medical record.
- Click on My Doctor to see a list of all of your appointments with Dr. X. You can also click on Contact Us to send a message to Dr. X or any other member of our team.
Logging In to the Emory Patient Portal
If you are a patient, staff, or visitor at Emory University Hospital, please use the link below to access our patient portal.
Once you have logged in, you can access all of the resources and information you need to stay connected with your care while at Emory.
If you have any questions or problems logging in, please contact us at [email protected]. We would be happy to help!
Using the Emory Patient Portal
The Emory Patient Portal is a secure online portal that allows patients to electronically access their medical records, appointments, and other health information. To login to the Emory Patient Portal, click the link below and follow the instructions.
If you have not registered with the Emory Patient Portal yet, you will need to complete the registration process first. You can find more information about registering on the Emory Patient Portal website.
Managing Your Medical Records in the Emory Patient Portal
If you’re a Emory patient, you’re probably familiar with the Emory Patient Portal (PP). The PP is a secure website where you can access your medical records, hospital records, and pharmacy information. You can also use the PP to communicate with your doctor, manage your appointments and messages, and track the status of your health care needs.
If you have an Emory email address, you can login to the PP using that address. If you don’t have an Emory email address, or if you want to use a different email address for the PP, you can create a new account using the following instructions.
To create an account in the PP:
1) Click on “My Account” on the top right of the PP home screen.
2) Enter your full name and email address in the “Username” and “Email Address” fields, respectively.
3) Click on “Create Account.”
If you are a current Emory patient and have not yet registered for the Patient Portal, follow these instructions to create a login: 1. Go to emoryhealthcare.com and click on “My Account” in the top right corner of any page 2. Under “Login Options,” click on “Register for My Account” 3. Enter your name, email address, password and Zip Code 4. Click on the blue “Register Now” button 5. You will receive an email with your login information 6. Click on the link in that email to register 7. If you have trouble logging in or if you need help resolving any issues with your account, please contact our Patient Portal team at 404-727-5100 8. Thank you for using our online patient portal!