EON is a device that turns your regular TV into a smart TV through an intelligent box.
You just need an internet connection to your device, an account to log in, and the EON TV Self-care portal app or website.
If you want to do this, keep reading, as the TrustGuide team will show you exactly how!
EON TV Self Care Portal – How To Access?
To successfully access the website, follow these steps:
Step 1: On your search bar, find “EON” or click here to get into the website
Step 2: Click the “Log in” button
Step 3: Allow all the cookies the website requested
Step 4: Here, you can select your language for more effortless operation
Step 5: Choose the service provider, including SBB, Telemach, NetTV Plus, Vivacom, EON Hrvatska, and EON Greece
Step 6: Fill your Username and password in the blank spaces
Step 7: Click “Sign in”
In case you are a newcomer, these are what you need to do
Step 1: Click this link to access the registration page
Step 2: To create an account, please select your operator’s country and then follow the instructions
Step 3: Hit the “Register” button
Step 4: The website will lead you to another page. Now you need to complete the required information and click “Register.”
Step 5: Then, you will get a notification via email about your successful account creation
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are The Functions Of EON?
EON contains a lot of unique functions, such as:
- Live TV: Experience watching the most popular TV channels live in high quality.
- Continue watching: You can watch any video-on-demand content on one device – pause it and pick up where you left off on any other device.
- My library: Add your favorite TV shows, series, movies, or reminders to your library.
- Seven days catchup TV: EON allows you to watch content up to 7 days after it airs.
- Video on demands: You can freely enjoy over 18,000 titles, with all the information in one place.
- Search: Use this function to search for your favorite TV shows, movies, series and radio shows, or anything you want to watch
On Which Devices Can I Use EON?
EON is available on every device. You can watch EON on television sets, computers, smartphones, smart TV, laptops, or tablets.
Also, you can download the app on GooglePlay, Appstore, or AppGallery.
What To Do If I Can Not Access The Website?
In case you can not log into the site, check these troubleshoots
- Recheck the internet connection and refresh the website to sign in again.
- Ensure you have entered your details correctly
- Make sure your CAPS LOCK is off.
- Clear up your browser’s cookies and cache, or use your browser’s Incognito mode.
- If you are using any VPN, disable any Virtual Private Network (VPN). Some websites will block specific countries or set IP addresses.
Do you know how to access the EON TV Self-care portal? Hope that with our easy instructions, you can complete the process in just a minute! If you have any questions, please let us know!