Airpods may be a familiar name to Apple enthusiasts. It is a small device, which is created to satisfy the need for listening without disturbing other people.
A noteworthy feature of this wonderful invention is that it does not require a wiring system to transmit the sound or music information. Instead, you only need to connect the Airpods to Bluetooth with a view to activating the device.
But many people have still wondered: How to check Airpods battery level? This article will provide the most satisfying and detailed instruction for you to follow. Do you feel excited? Let’s head on!
How To Check The Airpods Battery Level?
This section will be separated into two parts, one for Iphone, Ipad and Ipod while the other is applied for Macbook.
Check The Battery Percentage On Your Iphone/ Ipod/ Ipad
Step 1: Grasp your Airpods case. It is common that after using, you will put your Airpods into the case for protective and battery-charging purposes.
Step 2: Open your Airpods case. When you open the lid, you can easily notice the green, blue or red flashlight, a signal of activation.
Step 3: Place the case right next to your Iphone/ Ipad/ Ipod. Afterward, a notification coupled with a picture will appear on the screen, stating the battery status.
- The alternative step is much simpler, which only requires you to download the Widget Smith app. Go to the Settings to show the Airpods battery on the Widget. Now whenever you want to check, just scroll down the homescreen, and the Airpods battery status will appear.
Check The Battery Percentage On Your Macbook
- Step 1: Grasp your Airpods case. It is common that after using, you will put your Airpods into the case for protective and battery-charging purposes.
- Step 2: Open your Airpods case. When you open the lid, you can easily notice the green, blue or red flashlight, a signal of activation.
- Step 3: Choose the Bluetooth symbol by clicking on it. The Bluetooth icon is usually located on the lockscreen bar right underneath.
- Step 4: This step is for people who don’t know how to show the Bluetooth icon on the screen. Choose the “Settings” option and go to the “Networking” section. You will see a field called” Wifi and Bluetooth”. Click it and activate the Bluetooth.
- Step 5: Point the Airpods case to the direction of the Macbook. The battery level will appear on your Mac interface as a result.
How To Charge The Airpods Battery?
- You can use the cable and wiring to connect your Airpods case to the charger. More specifically, you use the charger, including Macbook or USB charger and plug the designated cable into the charger. If you are successful in charging, the light will go on immediately.
- Or if you are using some advanced Airpods models, you only need to place their case near the charger, and it will automatically charge the battery. Very convenient right?
- Remember that you have to put your two Airpods into its case before charging.
How To Know About The Airpods Status Light?
Below are four outstanding types of Airpods cases with their different lights for you to learn. Let’s scroll down!
- The MagSafe Airpods case
- The wireless Airpods case
- The Lightning Charging Airpods case (the first and second model)
- The Lightning Charging Airpods case (the latest model)
The light will often turn on after a 8-second period of your Airpods case charging. Some models will activate the light throughout the charging process, so you should note this.
Hopefully, after gaining knowledge and information from our article, you can fervently answer the question: How to check Airpods battery level? If you are still unable to complete this task, inbox us for more detailed guidelines.
Thank you for supporting our Trustguide website. See you in our next post!
Leave a Reply