IPKall is a calling platform capable of redirecting to an IP call forwarding service. When using it, users will make calls using any phone number provided by the system, helping to secure user information.If you haven’t installed this app before, then the IPKall loin will surely cause you a little annoyance. But don’t worry! Follow our Trustguide team, and our article will tell you what you need to do next to complete this mission!
Ipkall login- Detailed Guide
- Step 1: Click on the link we provide to connect to the official IPKall homepage. A new window will open, and you can now follow the instructions while logging into your account.
- Step 2: Fill in all the required information in the login interface.
First, you need to select your area code (as a number), then enter your SIP URI, hostname (or email address), password, and time to ring before hanging up. Then scroll down and complete the quick test to prove you’re not a robot.
This process is quite troublesome as it requires you to provide much information. One wrong letter will cause you to start from the beginning, so be very careful when typing.
When entering your password, make sure your caps lock is off. Once you have entered it, click “view password” to check it before logging in.
Finally, click “Submit” for the system to check your information.
- Step 3: If your login information is completely valid, IPKall will send a message “successfully logged in”. Your screen will then automatically redirect to your account interface immediately.
How To Register An Ipkall Account?
If you do not have an IPKall account, you will need to go through the registration process before enjoying the benefits of this platform. Follow our instructions below to complete this task as quickly as possible!
- Step 1: Visit IPKall’s official homepage and select “Register” on the login homepage. This option will redirect you to the account registration page.
- Step 2: IPKall will ask you to provide information to fill in the blanks, including SIP phone number, SIP proxy, email, password (4 digits), and voicemail option.
Note: You can use any option from your SIP phone number list, but avoid those in the “extensions.conf” file. Put the Asterisk server’s hostname or IP address in the SIP proxy field.
If your device’s SIP proxy is not working on the default port 5060, then it’s best to re-specify the port for smooth registration.
- Step 3: After filling in all the necessary information, select “Submit” to create a new account. Remember your login information for future logins!
Familiarity with great connectivity platforms like IPKall will be the key for you to enjoy superior features and connect with people from afar. Therefore, complete IPKall login now for the best experience on this platform. Have a nice day!