You may encounter some websites with tricky access and think that the Kerala PSC login logout procedure is not an exception. But you know what? It is!
Let’s learn more about how to complete the entry task neatly with our detailed instructions to provide the best!
Kerala PSC – Overview
The PSC, so-called the Public Service Commission (SPSC) State Public Service Commission, is an institution unique to each state, and Kerala is not excluded. The state also has a PSC of its own, known as the Kerala Public Service Commission (KPCS).
This organization is in charge of hiring people for various positions in government services. As such, exams will be held by the Kerala PSC for several Kerala Thulasi jobs.
But how to get on the website so you can seize more updates and news about your desired position? Many may ask.
You must first register on the official website in order to apply for any employment under this program, and you must log in using those credentials. The body operates in accordance with UPSC rules (Union Service Public Commission).
Kerala PSC Register
The benefit of registering is that a candidate won’t have to enter their information or submit their documents each time they fill out an application form.
To register for Kerala PSC Thulasi, adopt the instructions below.
- Step 1: First, go to Kerala Thulasi PSC’s official website. This is where the registered users can log in on the homepage of the Registered User Login.
- Step 2: New Candidates must first select the Sign Up option. As such, the new registration screen will pop up.
- Step 3: Complete all the information requested, including the applicant’s name born on [date], religion, an identifier for Caste
- Step 4: Once done, you will receive an OTP, so-called One Time Password, on the mobile number you provided in the registration form.
- Step 5: Validate the OTP to proceed.
- Step 6: Make a user password and ID to employ later when logging in.
- Step 7: Type the Captcha code that is provided at the end.
- Step 8: Fill out the registration form and engage in the declaration.
Kerala PSC Login Logout: Step-by-step Guidance
Signing into the Kerala PSC is actually nothing of a daunting task. Follow these steps below, and you will get there no matter what!
- Step 1: You must first visit the portal’s official website at https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi.
- Step 2: Head to the login tab option on the Kerala PSC homepage now.
- Step 3: You must then enter your password and login ID.
- Step 4: Submit your OTR profile now after logging in. Then, feel free to have your options opened by choosing my application, your profile, confirmation, etc.
- Step 5: You are now able to access your services at full capacity.
Now that you have grasped how to get the Kerala PSC login logout process done successfully, it’s time to get down the way and practice yourself. We hope this post is of great use to you. See then!