The Pumis app belongs to Parul University, which can provide students with useful information about lesson schedules, study modules, and school activities. Signing into this app is simple, but it may cause some difficulties for first-time users. No need to worry. Trustguide team will give you a step-by-step guide.
What Is Parul University?
Parul university is a private academic institution in Vadodara, Gujarat, India. It was founded in 2009 and was prestigiously awarded university status in 2015.
Parul university makes a name for itself thanks to its high-quality study programs and courses recognized by University Grants Commission. The school also holds many competitions and extracurricular activities besides tense classes for students to boost their overall well-being.
Unfortunately, the founder of the University was accused of harassment crimes. On 21st June 2016, he was apprehended by Vadodara police and arrested. As a consequence, the reputation of Parul university has also been tamed until now.
The main college web is https://paruluniversity.ac.in/, a trustworthy information hub for parents to consider. The university also has its exclusive app called Pumis for its students to follow the timetable and update more school information easily.
Make sure that all the following requirements are met so that you can reach the website:
- Electronic mobile devices, namely smartphones, laptops, or PCs are inevitable.
- Keep a stable Internet connection, which is really important for you to access the web content.
- A compatible Internet browser.
- Note the official website address, as sometimes you can be misled by fake portals. Click here.
- Valid username and password. Pay close attention to each character included in these details.
How To Login Into The Pumis App
- Step 1: Search Pumis on Google Play or App Store to download it. Highly recommend that you use a mobile phone instead of a laptop or PC, as it is faster and more convenient to use Pumis.
- Step 2: After successfully downloading it, click on the Pumis symbol on your phone. A platform interface will appear with detailed guidelines for you to log in.
- Step 3: Fill up your ID username and password meticulously. These sources of information may have been provided by Parul university before, so you don’t need to worry about this.
- Step 4: Press the Login button, and you can login in to the school app if the provided information is correct. Congrats!
Why Can’t I Log Into The Pumis app?
This fault can be attributed to many reasons, as follows. We also suggest some viable solutions to each problem:
- The connection network is disrupted. Switch to using 4G for quicker web accessing and processing.
- Some websites will disable VPNs in particular countries to prevent hacking crimes and information frauds. It would be best if you stopped this network at the drop of a hat.
Hopefully, you will enjoy this reliable post. If you still have trouble using Pumis, you can contact the college’s Help Service Center to solve your problem most quickly. Thank you for reading!
Leave a Reply