Are you trying to login to Nasis but are having trouble? Don’t worry, we have the answer for you. In this article, we will be showing you how to login to Nasis and get started.
Nasis Application Login
If you are a new user of Nasis, you will need to login in order to access all of the features of our site. To login, follow these simple steps:
- Click the login link located in the top right-hand corner of every page on our site.
- Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields and click the “Login” button.
- You will now be able to access all of the features of our site!
How to reset your password
If you forget your password, you can reset it by following these steps:
- Log in to your Nasis account at https://nasims.gov.ng/
- Click on the “My Account” tab on the top left of the screen
- Click on “Reset Password” under “My Account Settings”
- Enter your new password in the “New Password” box and then click on “Update Profile”
- Click on the “Login” button to return to the main page of the site
How to sign in if you have forgotten your login details
If you have forgotten your login details, you can sign in to the website using your email address and password. To sign in, go to the ‘Log In’ page and enter your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, please contact us at [email protected]
If you are looking to apply for a job at Nasis, then you will need to login. To do this, simply click the link that is highlighted in the blue box below and enter your credentials. Once you have logged in, you will be able to view all of the jobs that we currently have available, as well as submit your application online. Have fun applying!
Leave a Reply