Ochsner kronos login is an online service that allows registered Ochsner patients to access their health information and health records. Patients can use this service to manage appointments, view their medications, and more.
If you are a patient who needs to login to Ochsner kronos, follow these steps:
Step 1: Go to https://kronos.ochsner.org/ and sign in.
Step 2: Under My Account, click on Login.
Step 3: Enter your email address and password. Click Login.
How to login to Ochsner Kronos?
If you have an account with Ochsner Kronos, you can login to the system using the following steps:
- Log in to your account using the email address and password that you used when you registered for the system.
- Click the Login link on the top right of the home screen.
- Enter your email address and password, and click Login.
- If you have multiple accounts with Ochsner Kronos, select the account that you want to use from the drop-down list on the Login screen.
- Click OK to login to your account.
How to change your password?
If you haven’t changed your password in a while, it’s time to do so. Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to your account at https://kronos.ochsner.org/.
- Click on the “My Account” link in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on “Change Password.”
- Enter your current password and new password into the appropriate fields, and click on “Submit.”
- You’ll be prompted to confirm your new password. Click on “Confirm.”
How to get help if you have problems logging in?
If you’re having trouble logging in to your account, don’t hesitate to reach out for help. There are a few ways to get help:
- Visit our blog for tips on how to login and troubleshoot issues.
- Use our social media accounts to ask for help.
- Send an email to our support team with your login information and any other questions you may have about the site.
Leave a Reply