Are you looking for the OYES registration portal to apply for its volunteer program? You are in luck. This post will take you there and provide several useful information on a successful application. Let’s get started!
What Is OYES?
Image Source: https://prnt.sc/vYc7ZttdHKyJ
OYES is a volunteer empowerment initiative run by the Osun State Government with the goal of retraining and empowering young, unemployed people. It strives to build a bridge to employment by empowering young people with respect for the environment, self-sufficiency, and strong work cultures and ethics.
Before being sent to provide services in certain spheres of socioeconomic life, the OYES volunteers receive training in a camp and are compensated with camp allowances. OYES Corps’ deployment areas include Sanitation Czars, Osun Paramedics, Traffic Marshalls, Osun Sheriff Corps, Green Gang, and Public Works Brigade.
What Are The Requirements Of OYES Recruitment?
The essential prerequisites for enrollment are as follows.
- A Nigerian citizen between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Minimum educational requirement: Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE) holders.
- Capacity for basic English communication and/or any regional Nigerian language.
- Capable of getting the approval of a representative of the local administration.
- The candidate is required to present a guarantor, preferably a local or religious figure.
How To Apply On OYES Registration Portal
Want to apply for the OYES program? All you need to do is follow the steps below.
- Go to the OYES application site: portal.oyes-osun.org.ng.
- Find the Start Registration Link.
- Fill out the form to get a phone code. This code will be required later.
- Log in to continue filling out the application form. Notice some are marked as compulsory; others are optional.
- Publish your photocard after submitting the form. Additionally, save this for your records and future reference.
How To Determine Whether Your OYES Application Was Successful
The OYES’s support team will reveal the names of the qualified applicants after considering your application through the list posted on the OYES application portal. Once there is an announcement of the result, go to the OYES portal, log in with your email address and phone number, and check your result.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Is Not Eligible To Sign Up For OYES Program?
Although OYES is a volunteer program, not everyone can register for the application. You will not be able to join if you:
- Are not a resident of Osun State.
- Already took part in batches 1-4.
What Documents Do I Need To Prepare To Apply For OYES?
The following are the required documents for the application:
- Passport photograph
- Identification documents (national ID, passport, driver’s license, voter’s card)
- Valid phone number and email address
The Bottom Line
OYES registration portal is where you can apply for the OYES volunteering program. Now you know everything about the program, from its requirements to how to apply. Hopefully, you will find this guide useful and easy to follow. Suppose you have any other problems; you can check out our site Trustguide to find the solution.