The PEOS website login is just a piece of cake. But some beginners may find it extremely confusing to perform this task. You come to the right place if you have trouble during this process. Stay tuned, and our Trustguide team will provide a detailed guideline.
What Is PEOS?
PEOS stands for Pre-employment Orientation Seminar. This is an online course that workers are required to take by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
Employees have to overcome this assessment system and, in turn, get a certificate of completion before applying for positions of foreign corporations. This document is compulsory in hiring, so many people currently favor POES.
https://dmw.gov.ph/ is the official website of POES, which includes important details about eight training modules preparing you for the reality of working abroad. You can also register or login into your account via this site link.
Among many tricky logging guides, our Trustguide team will help first-time users become more familiar with this procedure. Hope you will find it useful.
How To Login Into The PEOS Website
A brief tutorial are outlined below for you:
- Step 1: Launch a convenient browser and open the PEOS website. Click here.
- Step 2: A new tab will appear and navigate you to the login interface, where you must input all your required information.
- Step 3: Type in your name and E-Registration number. Afterward, you have to choose your suitable module type, whether you are a professional worker or a household one.
- Step 4: Hit the Proceed button. If the screen displays “successfully logged in”, you are successful now. Congrats!
Following are some straightforward steps for you to follow:
- Step 1: Search the PEOS website on Google or Yahoo, which one is more familiar with you. Click here.
- Step 2: Click the Register Now field. Then, you click the box called E-Registration at the top right corner of the page.
- Step 3: Provide your private data, especially email address before hitting the Next button. Next, you have to type your password, which requires both uppercase and lowercase letters. No special symbols.
- Step 4: A pop-up message should be sent to your email if you are successful in signing up. Congratulations!
Retrieve Password Guide
There is no “Forgot it?” field for you to choose. Therefore, only one viable solution is to get in touch with the Help Center to reset your password..
If you lose your account, you can recover it by pressing the Account Recovery button. A troubleshooting guide will be delivered to your email box chat to activate your former account. Good luck!
This post has entailed all the needed tips on logging in to the PEOS website. Hope you have a good time when reading this useful article. Have a nice day!
Leave a Reply