PPHI is known as the Primary Health for All Initiative. Do you want to receive a job opportunity from PPHI but are struggling to know how to do PPHI Job Portal? Don’t worry; the TrustGuide team is here to make it easy for you.
Stay tuned and keep scrolling down for more info!
PPHI is a non-profit organization established following Section 42 of the Companies Act of 2017 (formerly the Companies Ordinance, 1984).
Additionally, it is recognized by the former trustees of directors who served as Sindh’s secretaries of planning, finance, health, and population welfare.
Furthermore, PPHI has an Economic Board registration with the Pakistani government, permitting them to accept donations from abroad as a local NGO.
Health indices, particularly those related to newborn and maternal mortality, have improved over time due to PPHl Sindh’s initiatives. Since it has been a priority for PPHI Sindh, it has established 24-hour to expand the availability of delivery services throughout the province.
How To Access PPHI Job Portal?
Here are a few steps to get into the website
- Step 1: On your search bar, look up the keyword “PPHI”, or click this link to access the website
- Step 2: To log in, you must fill in your credentials, including your email address and password.
After a successful login, you can continue using the website for your purposes.
Frequently Asked Question
How To Retrieve Your Password?
In case you forgot your password, here is what you need to do to retrieve it:
Click “Forgot password” on the dashboard, and the site will take you to another screen. Here, you can choose method one or method 2 to get your password back.
Method 1: Enter your registered email address, then choose to get the passcode back through SMS or Email
Method 2: Get your password back by using the security question and answer:
- First, fill out your email.
- Choose the answer and enter your security answer in the sections below
- Click “Get password.”
Why Can’t I Access To The Website
Check the following situations if you have logging in problems:
- Double-check your internet connection, then refresh the website.
- Be careful when typing capital letters or symbols, for example, and make sure your information is typed precisely. If you have the option, use it to view your password.
- Turn off CAPS LOCK.
- If you can still not access the web, try using the Incognito mode on your browser or clearing the cache and cookies.
- In case you are using a VPN, please turn it off. Some websites impose IP restrictions or exclude particular countries.
- If there is still a connection problem, you can attempt to get assistance by contacting or emailing the relevant site for support.
PPHI Job Portal is very straightforward to do. Hopefully, this informative post has helped you with the information you need to know.
Thank you, and wish you a great day!
Leave a Reply