So you just applied to Parul University and successfully became one of its alumni? Congratulations! For over two decades, Parul has been well-known as one of the best private universities in Western India. With 28 institutes and about 110 programs, it offers students the most enriching academic exposure, as well as endless prospects. Yes, you have every reason to be proud now!
To kickstart your new journey at Parul, there is one thing you should be familiar with beforehand: The student control panel. This is where you will gain access to your student record, courses you have enrolled in, your timetable, test results, and more. Parul’s alumni often refer to it as “Pumis”.
In case you are not yet familiar with the Pumis in student login process, here’s a detailed tutorial. Read on, and let Trustguide walk you through every step!
Pumis In Student Login On Web Browser
In fact, logging in to Parul University’s student control panel only takes a few seconds. All you have to do is follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Launch your preferred web browser. It would be best to use Google Chrome, according to the school’s official page.
- Step 2: Head to this website. The logging-in screen will appear like this:
- Step 3: In the “Username” section, enter your registered mobile number or email address. Then, fill in your password.
- Step 4: Press the green “Login” button.
Simple, right? However, do note that you cannot sign in to a new account on the website. Once you have enrolled in Parul, you will provide your phone number and email address to the university’s office. They will help you create your student account and provide your login details.
Pumis In Student Login On The Mobile App
To help students gain instant access to academic resources, Parul University also launched a mobile application. Here is a quick guide on how to login to this app:
- Step 1: Install PUMIS on your phone or tablet. The app works on both iOS and Android devices.
- Step 2: Launch the app and enter your login details (phone number/email address and password), just like how you do on the website.
- Step 3: If it’s your first time logging in, check the “Remember me” box.
- Step 4: Press the “Sign in” button, and you are all set!
While the mobile application makes it more convenient to access student profiles and timetables, most Parul alumni would recommend using the official website. According to them, the app is not yet optimized, so it might crash sometimes. This can be irritating, especially when you need to check your test results.
What To Do When You Forget Your Password?
So you just realized that you forgot your password? Well, there’s no need to panic! Stay calm and do the following:
- Step 1: On the Pumis In student login website, press the “Forgot password” button. The website will redirect you to this page:
- Step 2: On the drop-down menu, select your role (Student).
- Step 3: Then, enter your registered email address or enrollment number.
- Step 4: Instructions to reset your password will then be sent to your email.
The Bottom Line
We hope that this Pumis In student login guide will come in handy! Stick to our tutorial and you will have no problem with the student control panel at all. Thank you, and see you in the next post!
Leave a Reply