Wyndham Hotel is one of America’s most prominent global hotel operators, attracting many tourists annually. The need to use wifi network in this hotel and resort area is indispensable.
There are 2 Service Set Identifiers (SSID): ResortNet2 and PressReader. Don’t you know how to get ResortNet2 Login Wyndham? Our Trustguide team will help you. Let’s dig in to know how to log in to it.
What Is ResortNet2?
Resortnet2 is a trademarked wifi channel of Wyndham Resort. Wyndham Resort Development Corporation built it to offer access to telecommunication networks for their customers or visitors.
This is the exclusive wifi network of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts. The company allows its customers to access this wifi spot for a fixed price depending on the time they access it.
Resortnet2 Login Wyndham – Detailed Steps
- Step 1: First, you need to open the wifi setting on your smartphone or laptop and click ResortNet2 or go to the Wyndham Resort official website. If the smart device you use has a weak connection, you might have to wait for a few minutes.
- Step 2: After choosing ‘ResortNet2’, a login screen will occur and ask you to pick ‘New User’ or ‘Existing User’. If you don’t have an account, select ‘New User’. Otherwise, select ‘Existing User’ if you have already registered for an account.
- Step 3: If you are a new user, choose your Club Type, type in your registered email, and choose Next. Next, provide the Owner Number & Zip Code sent via email for authentication. Once it has been validated, you have successfully created an account.
If you already have an account, you just need to provide your email address registered with ResortNet2 previously.
- Step 4: The Account Registration will appear. To use wifi, you need to enter the number of smart devices you want to connect to and the number of days you want to use this network then hit the “Select” button.
- Step 5: Next, click the small box to agree to the Terms & Conditions, and choose “Check Out”. The payment screen will appear.
- Step 6: You need to pay by charging your credit card. Provide your first name, last name, zip code/postcode, credit card number, CVV number, card expiration month, and year.
Reconfirm all your information and hit the green “Connect” button. You have completed the entire process of logging in to Resortnet2.
If you cannot log in to Resortnet2, check if your CAPS LOCK is turned off. It is one of the common mistakes when entering your information. Also, it would be best if you double-check your registered details.
If you still cannot access your account after paying, you should change to another device (if you register two or more devices). If you are using a laptop, you should do it on popular browsers.
What Should I Do If I Want To Get On To Other Devices?
It depends on the number of devices you have registered. If you register two devices, you can access both devices at the same time.
If you only register for wifi access on your phone but want to access it on your laptop, then you need to log out of your Resortnet2 account. After Resortnet2 indicates that you have disconnected, you can log in to your account on your laptop.
Where Can I Find Help?
You can access the “FAQs” on the company’s website. Here you can see frequently asked questions from customers. It also provides a questionnaire to submit your questions and problems at the bottom of the screen.
You need to provide your first name, last name, email, and phone number, type in your problem, then click the “Submit” button. The staff will respond via email or by calling you directly.
Resortnet2 login Wyndham process can be smooth if you get close to our guide. Hope you found this post helpful and can log in to it quickly. Thank you for taking the time to read our sharing. See you in the next posts.
Leave a Reply