Tim Hortons Employee portal is a website exclusive to Tim Hortons corporation. It is created to provide necessary information about employment and training courses.
It is also an effective tool for managers to assess the workforce’s productivity and manage the whole organization’s structures. Employees can send training videos or ask managers for their human resource benefits, namely travel claims or payroll requests.
Its old website, Tim Hortons Employee, collapsed due to Google’s set of security laws. A new portal is currently established, but you have to access this link before officially reaching the new Training at Tims website.
- Step 1: Click on this link to log in, as it may be quite challenging to search the Tim Hortons Employee portal.
- Step 2: A new tab will lead you to the interface like this. You must use your Restaurant Brands International account to access the Training at Tims website.
- Step 3: This step requires your details’ input. Correctly type in your username and password so that the system will check. Don’t forget CAPS LOCK and some special characters.
- Step 4: Select the “Remember me” button, and the system will automatically remember your credentials. Therefore, you don’t have to waste time and effort logging next time.
- Step 5: Press the Login button. Congratulations if you receive a “successfully logged in” message in your gmail.
Some unexpected issues may appear when you log into the portal. We will enumerate following situations for you to know and find a solution to each:
- The VPN address can be inappropriate due to the security terms and conditions of some websites and portals in particular nations. Set other IP networking lines legalized in their countries to access these pages.
- Your Internet or Wi-fi connection has something wrong. It can be blamed for Internet flow disruptions.
- Your account cannot be activated as the system may not recognize your provided information, such as username and password. Pay attention to them closely as they can be incorrectly typed due to one capital letter.
- It would be best to inbox our Trustguide team if you still have other difficulties after following our signup instructions.
How to recover your password
- The most common way is to press the “Forgot it?” button. Afterward, a website will automatically suggest reset password guidelines. What you need to do is to follow their guide for the best outcome.
- Contacting the Help Center through the web hotline number is another straightforward solution to this problem. The staff is hospitable and always willing to assist. Good luck!
We hope that this post has informed you of some essential information as well as tips on logging in to the Tim Hortons Employee portal. Thank you for supporting our Trustguide team!