In order to login to the Student Login portal of bput, you need to have a specific set of credentials. After you have these, the process is simple and can be done in just a few steps. Keep reading to find out what you need and how to login to the Student Login portal of bput.
How to login to bput student portal
Assuming you are a student of the BPUT university, in order to login to the student portal, simply follow these steps:
1) Visit the official website of BPUT at http://www.bputexam.in/LoginMain.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f
2) On the homepage, look for theStudents tab and click on it
3) Now, under the Students section, click on the Student Login link
4) On the next page, you will be required to enter your User ID and Password
5) Once you have entered the correct login credentials, simply click on the Login button to access your account
If you are having any trouble logging in, feel free to contact the customer support team of BPUT for assistance.
How to reset your password
If you have forgotten your password, don’t worry! You can easily reset it by following these steps:
- Visit the login page for the bput website.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- Enter your username or email address.
- Click on the “Reset Password” button.
- Check your email for a message from bput with instructions on how to reset your password.
- Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password and login to your account.
How to register for an account
In order to login to your Student account on the bput website, you will need to first register for an account. To do this, visit the registration page and enter your details. Once you have registered, you will be able to login using your username and password.
What to do if you forget your username
If you forget your username, don’t worry! There are a few ways to retrieve it. First, try clicking the “Forgot Username” link on the login page. This will take you to a form where you can enter your email address. If you have an account with the site, you should receive an email with your username.
If you don’t receive an email, or if you can’t remember the email address you used to sign up for the site, don’t fret! Just contact the site’s customer support team and they’ll help you out.
In conclusion, the steps to login to your Student account on the bput website are: first, go to the website and enter your username and password. Next, click on the “Login” button. After that, you will be taken to your Student account page where you can access all of your information. Finally, if you have any problems logging in or accessing your account, feel free to contact customer service for assistance.
Leave a Reply