Are you trying to discover how to sign in to textplus sign up error? Or do you have trouble logging in?
If you are stuck in one of the abovementioned binds, don’t worry—TrustGuide is here to help! Please scroll down to the bottom since it contains essential information.
Text+ (Textplus) is a communication app that can be downloaded for mobile devices. Users of Text+ can call specific Text+ phone numbers and receive and send texts.
Users of Text+ can contact and text each other for no additional cost, and they can make international calls at the quoted cheap rates. Customers of the app also can buy an “Unlimited Monthly Subscription” that allows them to call specific numbers, according to a fair usage clause.
People can text each other instantly and to a maximum of 20 people using the app. Additionally, users can make unique “communities” and join up to 100 other members.
Following that, community members can communicate directly with one another or join each other in a chatroom.
Textplus Sign Up Error Instruction
Follow these steps below to finish the login instruction:
Step 1: On your browser, search “Textplus” or click this link to access the website
Step 2: To sign in, fill in your email address and password
Step 3: Hit the “Sign in” button
You can tick the “Remember me” to keep logging in for the next time.
In case you forgot your password, follow these steps
Step 1: Click “”Forgot password””
Step 2: Enter User Name or Email address
Step 3: Enter the word seen in the below image
Step 4: Click “Submit”
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Delete My Account?
Please follow these instructions, taking into consideration the operating system of your device, to delete your Text+/Textplus account.
As a reminder, this procedure will be finished within seven days after receiving your request.
- Choose a menu item (three horizontal lines)
- Choose settings
- Click “Delete account” – After the system prompts you to “Enter an appropriate term,” click “Delete account” to verify your registration.
- Remove apps
Is Call Waiting Available On Textplus?
No, this function is currently not available on the app
How To Check Voicemail On Textplus?
Please take these actions:
- Click the Call symbol in the menu bar located at the top.
- Select the Calls tab.
- Press the Play button to hear the voice mail.
If you have trouble with your voicemail, log out, sign in again, and let us know if the issue still exists.
What Should I Do If I Can’t Access The Website?
If you have trouble logging in, take a look at the information below:
- Refresh the webpage to log in once more and double-check your internet connection.
- Ensure that CAPS LOCK is not active.
- Remove any VPN you are using. Some sites will establish IP addresses or restrict certain nations.
- Even if you are linked to the website and have difficulties logging in, you can reset your password by following the instructions above.
In conclusion, all you need to do to log into Textplus and sign up is correctly adhere to the instructions.
And if you experience any issues, review the solutions and techniques for troubleshooting we have provided.